Advance reservations are required.
A valid Visa or MasterCard credit card number and expiration date are required to secure a reservation until arrival. Your first night's stay will be charged upon making a reservation. The remainder of your room charges, along with Virginia sales tax, will be due upon check-out.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- All rooms can accommodate a maximum of two (2) people.
- Children are welcome. Child-specific items (cribs, blankets, toys, etc.) are not provided. Adult guest(s) will be solely responsible for the management and control of their children.
- We ARE handicap accessible.
- Pets are welcome. Pets must be registered at time of check-in. A $100 pet service fee will be assessed.
Check in and Check Out
Check-in time is between 3:00 - 4:00 pm. Please call ahead should earlier check-in be necessary. Should you plan to arrive after 6:00 pm, please let us know, and we will make arrangements to accommodate your arrival time.
Check out time is 12:00 noon. Late check-outs will be reasonably accommodated based on bookings and availability.
Cancelling Your Reservation
The Angel Nest is a small bed and breakfast. In order to provide our guests with the best experience possible, please carefully read the following cancellation policy.
Cancellation Period - within seven (7) days of scheduled arrival.
- Deposit required for all reservations in the sum of the first night's room charge
- When reserving multiple rooms, each room is treated as a separate reservation.
- All cancellations, whenever made, are subject to a minimum 10% cancellation charge per reservation.
- All reservations are subject to the applicable cancellation period (7 days prior to stay).
- If you change your reservation within the cancellation period, or after checking in, which results in a shorter stay, you will incur an additional charge equal to your nightly room charges for each night of your original reservation, if we are unable to rebook your room.
Guest Guidelines for The Angel Nest
- A maximum of two (2) guests (and two children under two, with provided bedding) is allowed in any of our guest rooms.
- Smoking is not permitted. Anyone smoking in a guest room will be charged a $100 cleaning fee.
- We welcome pets. However, our facility is not equipped to handle pets of any kind. Pets must be under the control of the owner (or guest-designee) at all times. Boarding of pets may be possible at boarding facilities located nearby. Ask us for contact information when reserving.
- Guests will be charged to repair any damages beyond normal wear and tear they cause to the premises or to room amenities (such as linens).
- Pet Fee - $100
- Property Damage Protection - $49
- Taxes - Not included